Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thanks for the Encouragement!

Hello To All ... I am so appreciative of the positive response I've been getting from so many participants ... I knew this would be a good thing ... and it's great to hear it from you all!

I am borrowing a tag line from a fellow blogger/list mama which is rather appropriate :

*"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens
can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."*
- Margaret Mead

That's what friends are for ... strength in numbers ... stepping up ... making it happen!
Heck ... even the gals at work want to help ... and they don't even know Betty!  They just trust that it is an important thing I'm doing ... and the team is ready to help!  That is awesome!

For those of you visiting here for the first time ... please scroll down to the next post to find out all you need to know.

Luv & Hugs ... Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment