Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Is Here ... and the Winners Are . . .

My heartfelt thanks to all of you wonderful people who made a difference for Betty ... and today I have forwarded $250.00 to her ... so she can now begin to aquire replacement stock for her gardens!

May 1st was the close date for the Grand Prize Draw ... I asked Betty to pick 3 random numbers from specific ranges based on the order that purchases were made (those numbers sent to you with your hearts) ... and here they are:

13 - Debbie Morgan

27 - Linda Lacko

46 - Linda Schiffer 

Congratulations to you all ... I already have your addresses ... and will forward your prizes shortly!

While the initial event has concluded ... I will continue to accept & ship orders for the remaining hearts ... and forward funds to Betty!  Maybe we can help fix a fence or two!

Love & Big Hugs ... Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment